110 days breathing space
No foreign transaction fees
Check out some of our frequently asked questions
Anyone can apply for a Humm90 Mastercard as long as they;
- • Are 18 years old
- • Earn over $25,000 p.a.
- • Are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- • Have a clear credit file
There are two different APR’s that you may be charged on your Humm90 Mastercard.
- • The Expired Promotional Rate, currently 25.99%, which applies to any outstanding balance that was subject to a Promotional Rate (i.e. an Interest Free offer through a retail partner) at the end of the promotional period.
- • The Card Purchase Rate, currently 23.99%, which applies to any Humm90 Mastercard transactions that were not subject to or paid off within any applicable Interest Free period.
Customers who pay out their account before the Interest Free period do not incur an early payout fee. It’s completely up to you if you want to pay off your purchase sooner or later.
There are three ways that you can make repayments to your Humm90 Mastercard:
- • Direct debit from your nominated bank account on your statement due date
- • BPAY
- • One time, weekly or fortnightly repayments through Humm90 Self Service
Yes. The next time you wish to shop and take advantage of an Interest Free offer at participating Humm90 retailers, simply have your Customer ID handy, and present this to the sales consultant. Your Customer ID can be found on the back of your Humm90 Mastercard.
The Store will process and additional purchase for you. For all other purchases at non-Humm90 retailers, simply use your Humm90 Mastercard to make your purchase to take advantage of 110 days Interest Free and no repayments on every Humm90 purchase.
CAN’T FIND THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION?
Call 1300 115 533