*Back 2 Back is installation of a split system on a single storey property constructed of brick veneer, weatherboard or hardy plank, with a pitched roof and a ground mounted compressor, electrical connection and external isolation switch. Price includes up to 3 m of refrigeration pipe and ducting. As well as up to 15 metres of electrical cabling. Additional upgrades to meter box not included. Installations undertaken by licensed sub contractors.
|Split System Unit Size||Cost|
|All units 2kw to 3.5kw||$699|
|All units 3.5kw to 7.5kw||$799|
|All units 7.5kw & above||$899|
|Compressor Wall Bracket Mounting and Supply||$95|
|Poly Slab Call out / service Fee||$80 $175|
|Double Storey Install||$95|
|Refrigeration Pipe/Ducting over 3 metres initial allowance.||$40 per metre|
|Electrical Cabling over all 15 metres||$5 per metre|
|Right Side Exit Penetration (Side Entry)||$35|
|Left Side Exit Penetration (Side Entry) Double Brick Drilling||$75 $95|
|Fitting Energex Peaksmart Meter on day of installation||Free|
|Fitting Energex Peaksmart Meter on different day||$110|
|4mm power supply & 25amp RCBO for warranty requirements. Circuit in meterbox for Air Conditioner||$119 $159|
|Pipework run through ceiling (within 10 metres)||$249|
|Decommission and disposal existing split on day of installing new unit||$149|
|Decommission of old unit and disposal or unit left for owner||$199|
|Roof Bracket||P OA|
Conditions of Installation:
1. Installation vehicle, equipment & installation team must have clear & unhindered access to the site and internal/external location where the indoor and outdoor units are to be mounted.
2. Compressor units installed over 2.4m from standing level may incur additional labour costs due to National Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
3. Any travel time, parking, ferry fees or additional fees and charges associated with installations for inner city, CBD and island locations will be charged to the customer as an additional cost.
4. House wiring/power supply/switchboard must be to the applicable state/federal standards and within 15 metres of the location of the external compressor unit. (Additional charges may apply for non compliant electrical wiring/switchboards and cable runs in excess of 15 metres).
5. Any additional cost will need to be agreed prior to commencement and an invoice sent upon job completion.
6. Units are often requested to be paid for prior to commencement of work.
Back 2 Back is installation of a split system on a single storey property constructed of brick veneer, weatherboard or hardy plank, with a pitched roof and a ground mounted compressor, electrical connection and external isolation switch. Price includes up to 3 metres of refrigeration pipe and ducting, as well as up to 15 metres of electrical cabling. Anything extra from there will incur an extra charge.